Brand Rep. Terms
By becoming a CBDNA Brand Rep you agree to the Terms & Conditions below.
The Contract Period
The Brand Rep will be involved for the a period of up to 3 months. Unless stated otherwise and if both parties are wanting to continue the contract after this period, the below terms and conditions still stand on a continuing contract.
What’s Involved As A Brand Rep
– Having a public and very active Instagram account with at least 1500 real followers.
– Genuine enthusiasm and love for the products and brand shown in comments on Instagram.
– Actively searches CBDNA and associated hashtags. Comments on other people’s photos on CBDNA.
– Scrolls through our comments feed and answers any questions about the brand we may have missed (we only get notification of the last 20 comments and likes on our feed, so we often miss comments and tags from our community)
– Checks on our comments regularly to make sure nothing/no one is over looked, and everyone has been responded too.
– Tests products and gives helpful feedback internally via our email.
– We choose reps. not only for their love of green beauty products, but for their photography skills and styling. It’s important image backgrounds are clear and professional. We prefer square style images.
– Represents the brand in public.
– CBDNA and LHW Brands has the right to use your photographs with or without permission on their social media accounts.
What the Brand Rep Gets In Return
– We will send you one of each of our products. You can photograph these products individually and also mix with other brands.
– Awesome 15% discount (retail) for you and family for contract terms. Online purchases only.
– The first to get the range of new seasons and styles. This will be automatically sent out to you when it arrives.
– Our help in growing your own feed and platforms
– Lots of love and appreciation
We have the right to withdraw you from the contract anytime, without question if we find you are not abiding by the terms and condition.
Detailed Contract upon review and acceptance.
A detailed contract outlining deliverables and content requirements will be emailed and signed upon account approval.